I am so glad that God has blessed me with not only you but our two wonderful children. Thank you for your loving-kindness as I grow in Christ. Thank you for working with me throughout the years. Not trying to control anything but just allowing me time that I have needed.
I want to try and say romantic things so here goes…
- Thank you for carrying and birthing my two babies.
- Thank you for cooking my food.
- Thank you for doing my laundry.
- Thank you for sharing Jesus with Max and Olivia.
- Thank you for following my lead on a regular basis.
- Thank you for not cutting your beautiful hair too short.
- Thank you for your listening ear.
- Thank you for your helpful advice.
- Thank you for your warm hugs.
- Thank you for wanting to grow in the same direction.
Those may not be things you’ll find on a Hallmark card but what does a capitalistic corporation know about love? They’re just trying to make a buck.
I have loved you for 14 of the last 13 years… no, you read that correctly. I will love you until my last breath.
Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!